Senior coach 2019/20 - applications now open
Call for coach applications: Season 2019/20
The progressive and forward-thinking Moonee Valley Cricket Club is seeking applications for the role of senior coach for Season 2019/20.
Moonee Valley Cricket Club in 2018/19 fielded 11 teams – six men’s teams, and five junior teams.
Our First and Second Elevens compete in the Victorian Turf Cricket Association. Our Third and Fourth Elevens compete on turf in the Mercantile Cricket Association. We also have two hard wicket teams.
Our Club is based at Ormond Park, Pattison St, Moonee Ponds, with secondary facilities at Debney Park in Flemington.
We are prepared to consider either a playing or non-playing coach. The successful applicant should:
- Have played a high standard of cricket.
- Have the ability to develop and implement pre-season training schedules.
- Have a proven ability to train, develop, inspire and lead a club and its players to success.
- Be able to set and run drills and supervise training a minimum 2 nights per week.
- Be able to provide individual specialist coaching during training, particularly technique development to the younger senior players.
- Assist players at all levels with the development of individual skills.
- Be able to help develop the leadership qualities of our senior list.
- Be able to assist junior coaches with practice plans, and assist with running sessions.
- Ensure that players at all levels enjoy their cricket.
- Have strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Be prepared to embrace our club philosophy, particularly its emphasis on junior development.
Written applications stating experience and qualifications should be addressed to:
Charlie Walker, President Moonee Valley Cricket Club at firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 0411 705 381.
Applications close April 3.
- September 2019 (1)
- August 2019 (5)
- July 2019 (2)
- June 2019 (7)
- May 2019 (9)
- April 2019 (7)
- March 2019 (19)
- February 2019 (12)
- January 2019 (15)
- December 2018 (10)
- November 2018 (17)
- October 2018 (8)
- September 2018 (5)
- August 2018 (6)
- July 2018 (6)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (11)
- March 2018 (21)
- February 2018 (17)